How to Thumb Wrestle With Multiple People

If you have ever lived as a child, you have thumb wrestled with someone. It’s probably dated back to freaking 300 B.C. or something. It’s fun with 2 people, but you can never fit more than 2 in. That my friends, is why I’m here. It’s actually quite simple! This can work with like 10 people. First, you need at least 3 people. Have everybody put in their right hand, with your palm to your left, and your thumb straight up. Then, all of y’all then need to wrap your hands around each others. There them are two sets of rules; either set can do. The first set, is that there is no winner. You just keep playing until you’re bored. The second way you can play, is that whenever you hold down anyone’s thumb for 5 seconds, they’re out of the game. You keep playing like this until someone wins. The picture below is how it should look. I hope y’all have fun with this!

20131125-151722.jpg

One comment to How to Thumb Wrestle With Multiple People

1. Vivian says:

Wow, this such a great idea. Now I can play with all my friends at the same time! Without having someone getting mad cause they can’t play.